Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ghd hair straightener vs chi builds charming image

"You?Who is it?"A boy's voice asked buy ghd to me, I smiled and raised his head, he is not too high, 1 meters long 7 a few, but very white, very beautiful, big eyes, thick eyebrows, telling the truth is a bit cute, this word to describe the boys seemed to be very inappropriate, but he really can love.

"Oh, but later called the air boss saw will be furious."Khan, he really believe?I see him more than cute, but is very silly, very naive.But I wear what kind of GHD Pink Orchid tube?It is too high?"Not, wind old adults very good, here is a degree with the old stick up, GHD but the young generation are big stick and wind, wind dragon club since the boss after the takeover, the old generation are also very compelling wind boss, like me, this year 1 years old, was once old big wind was saved, only to allegiance to the wind.

"Yes, I now in school, my family was very poor, GHD iv style wind boss know that gave me a lot of money to call my family, I began to join the club when the wind dragon boss do not agree at all, said I was too small, and my future, I asked the boss for a long time he had promised the wind I added."

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment