Wednesday, March 20, 2013

quickly,shopping discount pandora murano glass beads flower red jewellery

I smile for a while thinking, opening replied: "pandora charms thinks that Buddhism self-cultivation, can be divided into three stages, I smile at pandora finished two on the face seems to have confused expression, can also do not know the answer?Then the thought of a hoarse voice, "please enter the next level."Two young novices release.

Over the past month after sister express volumes at me, "did pandora jewelry know buddhism."I can't smile, "Buddhism and life are the same, there is no big difference."Walk another two hundred meters or so, to "pandora listen, body is a bodhi tree, heart station, often wipe off, not to make dust.There is no bodhi tree, mirror nor stand, was not a thing, where ask the dust.Please explain this two song of the Buddha pandora."

It is the last time I said to pandora jewlery. The two poems, now take over for me, is really a person, also enlightenment monk, in my heart of hearts I don't know how many times looks down, but his face is flat and micro pandora laugh, I admire myself, "heart, often the heart whisk, clean; dust, heart, often stripping, dust-free careless; heart pandora dust, dust is the heart of hearts, He Wei dust, dust-free also careless?"In a few words I feel tongue, saw the two masters shocked eyes,ugg.

No comments:

Post a Comment