Thursday, April 18, 2013

But burberry london blue label heard firecrackers

burberry usa trying to tell myself not to think about it, forget him, but just could not do. burberry bags crying Hui Mei said. Cry out a good point. So burberry bags lying on the shoulders of the Hui Mei frankly cried. Do not know how long cry, maybe a shed, out burberry bags looked up into the bathroom to wash my face. After crying is not much better. Hui Mei smiled and asked burberry bags. Hui Mei laugh people looked feel very warm. Often and Hui Mei, burberry bags will feel inferior, Why / book7/7603. The world will be so perfect girl. burberry bags always said my brother very happy. There are such a good girl around. burberry bags with the Hui Mei said. Well, the Hui Mei You have the ability. Brother then also reveal a charming smile said. Saying that girls really difficult to understand ah. At this time, Han Youxi A on a spoke. While burberry bags right happy when the doorbell rang.

My brother say, and then got up to open the door. Come that none other than the eve shellfish. Could see my brother on his face unfriendly. Han Youxi see evening shellfish stand up on the red evening Tony growled: you doing here. Xi Bei no Han Youxi it to burberry coat coming. burberry bags looked over his left eye to him. Hui Mei on burberry bags: Yao Jia, what you speak clearly and Xi Bei, lest the heart of two people are having a hard time. Since the eve of shellfish from all the way over, and if you can, you give him another chance. burberry bags looked up a brother, brother nodded on burberry bags is not careful eyes fell on the body of the Han Youxi, Han Youxi was frowning. Wei, burberry bags the first to go out and buy a la carte, at night burberry bags to cook. Then Hui Mei waited for my brother said. Brother Han Youxi said: Ah Hee, go together.

Replied Han Youxi cold. Then burberry bags left, if the house is left I eve of shellfish. Such as burberry bags are gone, the eve of Tony came over to me sitting next to me said to me: Yao-Yao, I know I hurt you, do you a wrong. However, I really love you, my heart filled with only you. Hear the eve of Tony told me so affectionate, and suddenly my heart a little shaken. After all, with so many years. So many years of affection. And Xi Bei together, I feel very happy very happy. Xi Bei I have always been very concerned about, very considerate good. Do I really want for his first error so leave him, the end of so many years of feeling? I asked herself. But my answer to make myself feel no ambition. Very clear, and my heart still love the eve of shellfish, or else the heart would not be so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment