Monday, April 1, 2013

The exchange kanji Zi problem with discount burberry sunglasses

Order back to the Song dynasty, have to please several large Song help. Soon to midnight, Li Hu can not support, stumbled and fell asleep. Suddenly, he felt his neck big hands stuck, that very strong hands like pincers intention to Qutaxingming. Struggled for a few Li Hu, hum twice, and then fainted, and then woke up and was surprised to find himself tied, his mouth stuffed with a rag stink. Li Hu Da Hai, turned and looked to find someone. The swarthy woods ghosting are not. Over, dead, even without being eaten by wolves, have to starve to death. Days! burberry usa This is offended that road gods into the monk ditch the beginning to now, there is no moment corpuscles, day and night, hovering between life and death. When he was screaming in pain, vest suddenly a pain, seems to be top of what weapon, and then came the sound of a cold dense if you yell, burberry outlet immediately kill you.

One hand outstretched from behind to Yexia his rag, you are the army of the people of Montenegro? Not, is not, I was burberry coat captured. Li Hu said, the effort at the moment, his mind awake, listening to the voice is the last night in the stables conspiring young people escape hurriedly. Last night, you hear? I drank too much, did not hear. Distressed Li Hu said, are victims horse breaking horse, it does not step on my foot, where I would wake up? His words have not yet finished, a hand suddenly stretched out over his mouth, followed by a sharp pain coming from the vest. Li Hu soul soul fly funeral strongly struggling. The young man said, if you have not heard burberry outlet speak, why offer me? Why say you have to run away? Li Hu secretly crying straight Niang thief, lie was exposed, evidently his life there is no guarantee.

The young man to let go Nusheng threatened. Li Hu gasped, fear and said: Do not kill me, I tell the truth, tell the truth, I heard burberry bags speak. Hear what? burberry outlet envoys of the Song dynasty, to be ambassador to the country, linked gold attack Liao. Li Hu Here, immediately realized that if you do not approach tonight really escape death. This is the absolute confidentiality of the Song dynasty, once the leak, Song, is very likely to go to war, it relates to the fate of the country, How can it be child's play? You listen to me, I have a way to escape, and then I'm with you back to the Song dynasty. I Song, because family framed by enemy fled away with the Liaodong and daddy, daddy now missing, and I am left alone, I'm going home. I did not lie to you, every word tell the truth, you must believe me. You are brave enough, dare to lie. Behind the man sneered, since you do not say, I on behalf of you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment